Panadol Rapid Caplets provide fast, effective relief of pain and discomfort associated with headache/tension headache, migraine headache, toothache, muscular aches, cold & flu symptoms and period pain. Panadol Rapid Caplets also reduce fever. Like other Panadol tablets and caplets, Panadol Rapid Caplets is gentle on the stomach. Caplets are oval shaped, as well as film-coated, making them easy to swallow and leaving no bitter aftertaste.
Panadol Rapid Caplets are absorbed twice as fast as regular Panadol Tablets.
Panadol Rapid provides fast relief from pain and discomfort associated with:
- Headache/Tension headache
- Migraine headaches
- Toothache/Dental pain
- Muscular aches
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Period pain
- Panadol Rapid also reduces fever
Suitable for people with stomach ulcers.
20 Caplets (Capsule shaped tablets)
Direction for use
Age: 12 - Adult
How often: Every 4-6 hrs with water as required (maximum 8 caplets in 24 hrs)
2 way safety seal system.
Use only if seals are intact.
- Carton safety seals.
- Heat sealed blister.
Does not contain gluten, lactose or sugar.
Do not use Panadol
- If you are allergic to paracetamol
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol
- For children below age 12
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 12-17 except on medical advice
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken
- If the package use-by date below has expired
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully
Ask a doctor before use
- If you have liver or kidney problems
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood)
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if
You have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol.
While using this product
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (AUST: 13 11 26; NZ 0800 764 766) or go to the hospital immediately, even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated. Keep to the recommended dose. Two caplets contain 352 mg (15.3 mmol) of sodium - this should be taken into account by those on a low sodium diet.
Keep out of reach of children.
• Sodium bicarbonate
• Cellulose - microcrystalline
• Starch – pregelatinised maize
• Sodium Starch Glycolate
• Starch – maize
• Water - purified
• Magnesium stearate
• Colloidal Anhydrous Silica
• Titanium dioxide
• Glycerol triacetate
• Carnauba wax
• Macrogol 8000
Each caplet contains Paracetamol 500 mg
People with stomach ulcers. Breastfeeding mothers.