Why is Monitoring your Blood Pressure Important?
High blood pressure/hypertension can lead to serious health problems.
Regular self-check with an Omron Blood Pressure Monitor can assist your Healthcare Professional to evaluate your blood pressure trend.
A single measurement may not be sufficient for an accurate evaluation. Many factors such as physical activity, anxiety, or the time of day can influence your blood pressure. Thus it is best to try and measure your blood pressure at the same time each day to get an accurate indication of any changes in blood pressure.
Omron Blood Pressure Monitors can detect an irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) which can assist with early diagnosis.**
Omron has a comprehensive range of blood pressure monitors to choose from.
Why choose Omron?
• All our blood pressure monitors are clinically validated
• IntelliSense™: Omron’s proprietary technology for comfort & accuracy
• Trusted Brand from Japan
Average for last 3 readings within 10 minutes
Automatically applies the right amount of pressure for fast, accurate and more comfortable measurement
The IntelliSense™ Monitor inflates the cuff to the ideal level with each use. No adjustments are required by the user to select an inflation level. This is especially convenient for hypertensive users and for people with certain arrhythmia or heart disorders, because their blood pressure is likely to fluctuate.
Advantages of IntelliSense Technology
Body Movement Detection
Prompts user to retake measurement when an error is detected due to body movement
Blood Pressure Level Indicator
For easy interpretation of blood pressure
According to guidelines*, blood pressure readings taken at home that are above 135 systolic/85 diastolic mmHg indicate high blood pressure
*Source: American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines for BP monitoring, Ohasama Study
Irregular Heartbeat Detection
An irregular heartbeat is a heartbeat rhythm that varies by more than 25% from the average heartbeat rhythm detected while the unit is measuring blood pressure.
1. If such an irregular rhythm is detected more than twice during measurement, the irregular heartbeat symbol appears on the display with the measurement result.
2. If the irregular heartbeats cause the measurement to be invalid, no result is shown.
3. If the irregular heartbeat symbol is shown after you have taken a measurement, repeat the measurement.
4. If the symbol continues to appear, we recommend you to consult your healthcare professional.
Stores 60 Measurements in Memory
*For people with high blood pressure. Consult your doctor to evaluate the readings.Check your device periodically for accuracy.